Everyone used to say.....when the right one comes along, you just know it.
A month shy of my 31st birthday, I no longer believed it. Then I met Mark.
It wasn't love at first sight, more like interest. But on our first date, I knew.
He says it took him a few more days. I knew on Friday. He knew on Monday.
He is so much more than I deserve.
He is good and kind. He has a strong work ethic. He is a partner in this family. He is the best father- he is an extremely active father -he doesn't want to miss a thing.
He makes me laugh.
He is humble and has a strong faith in G-d.
He is silly and playful.
I am so thankful to be able to share this life with him.


2 comments:
Thats so awesome! Jay knew I was the one the first day - I took a few months to even decide if I liked him. I'm glad you found your one, too!!
LOVE it Joanie. . . what a sweet post! I always love seeing this expression on your daughter's face. . . y'all resemble each other SO much! Keep up the good work! Denise
Post a Comment