Monday, November 03, 2008

November 3rd





Nothing deep about today's entry.
I am thankful for coffee.

Most days I am really thankful for coffee, but today in particular I am soooooo happy to have my morning cup of joe.

The time change.

My children don't quite understand that the purpose of the "fall back" time change is so we can all have an extra hour of sleep.

Kids were up at 5. Five. That is early.

I don't particularly care for that hour.

Yesterday, I purchased some flavored coffee.

I am sooooo thankful I did.

3 comments:

Lee said...

I too love my morning cup of coffee - nothing better than that first sip. At least your kids might go to sleep when the sun goes down, by 5PM? What do you think?

Sherry said...

mmmmm....I am sure that coffee will make it into my Gratitude Album. =]

~~Carrie Ann said...

Oh, Joanie...I'm so with you! Coffee will be on my list. It's my morning joy-giver! :) And my kids wake up at 5am EVERY morning. Feel sorry for me.

And I read your comment...it is funny. You are my friend. I mention you as my friend, though we haven't met yet. I can't wait to seal the deal with a personal meeting! :)